Danaflex engages in a range of activities focused on meeting our environmental responsibilities:
- Waste reduction by means of a recycling system which converts waste polymers. Reground materials from the extrusion of technical films form of chips. Large volumes of waste are reworked into agglomerates for the construction of polymer materials (1000 tons per year).
- Reduction in solvent vapour emission due to a vapour recovery system.
- Energy saving solutions.
- 100% collection of all waste products for further full recycling (1200 tons annually).
- Development more streamlined packaging solutions, scaling down the thickness of our products to cut the volume of applied packaging.
- Development and implementation of new technologies which allow for faster degradation of manufactured packaging under natural environment conditions.